A modern, enterprise-ready business intelligence web application.
Screenshots & Gifs
Slice & dice your data
Query and visualize your data with SQL Lab
Visualize geospatial data with deck.gl
Choose from a wide array of visualizations
- An intuitive interface for visualizing datasets and crafting interactive dashboards
- A wide array of beautiful visualizations to showcase your data
- Code-free visualization builder to extract and present datasets
- A world-class SQL IDE for preparing data for visualization, including a rich metadata browser
- A lightweight semantic layer which empowers data analysts to quickly define custom dimensions and metrics
- Out-of-the-box support for most SQL-speaking databases
- Seamless, in-memory asynchronous caching and queries
- An extensible security model that allows configuration of very intricate rules on who can access which product features and datasets.
- Integration with major authentication backends (database, OpenID, LDAP, OAuth, REMOTE_USER, etc)
- The ability to add custom visualization plugins
- An API for programmatic customization
- A cloud-native architecture designed from the ground up for scale
Superset can query data from any SQL-speaking datastore or data engine (e.g. Presto or Athena) that has a Python DB-API driver and a SQLAlchemy dialect.
Here are some of the major database solutions that are supported:
A more comprehensive list of supported databases along with the configuration instructions can be found here.
Want to add support for your datastore or data engine? Read more here about the technical requirements.
Installation and Configuration
- Ask and answer questions on StackOverflow using the apache-superset tag
- Join our community's Slack and please read our Slack Community Guidelines
- Join our email@example.com Mailing list
Interested in contributing? Check out our CONTRIBUTING.md to find resources around contributing along with a detailed guide on how to set up a development environment.
- Superset 1.0
- Getting Started with Superset
- Documentation for Superset End-Users (by Preset)
- Deploying Superset
- Recordings of Past Community Events
- Upcoming Superset Events
- Superset API