What is ABP?
ASP.NET Boilerplate is a general purpose application framework specially designed for new modern web applications. It uses already familiar tools and implements best practices around them to provide you a SOLID development experience.
ASP.NET Boilerplate works with the latest ASP.NET Core & EF Core but also supports ASP.NET MVC 5.x & EF 6.x as well.
Designed to be modular and extensible, ABP provides the infrastructure to build your own modules, too.
SaaS applications made easy! Integrated multi-tenancy from database to UI.
Comprehensive documentation and quick start tutorials.
How It Works
Don't Repeat Yourself! ASP.NET Boilerplate automates common software development tasks by convention. You focus on your business code!
See the Introduction document for more details.
ABP provides a layered architectural model based on Domain Driven Design and provides a SOLID model for your application.
See the NLayer Architecture document for more details.
ASP.NET Boilerplate is distributed as NuGet packages.
What is 'Module Zero'?
Implements abstract concepts of ASP.NET Boilerplate framework:
- Setting store
- Audit log store
- Background job store
- Feature store
- Notification store
- Permission checker
Also adds common enterprise application features:
- User, Role and Permission management for applications that require authentication and authorization.
- Tenant and Edition management for SaaS applications.
- Organization Units management.
- Language and localization text management.
- Identity Server 4 integration.
Module Zero packages define entities and implement base domain logic for these concepts.
ASP.NET Core Identity Packages
ASP.NET Identity Packages
Packages integrated into ASP.NET Identity 2.x.
Shared packages between the Abp.ZeroCore.* and Abp.Zero.* packages.
You can create your project from startup templates to easily start with Module Zero:
- ASP.NET Core & Angular based startup project.
- ASP.NET Core MVC & jQuery based startup project.
- ASP.NET Core MVC 5.x / AngularJS based startup project.
A screenshot of the ASP.NET Core based startup template:
- Web site & Documentation: https://aspnetboilerplate.com
- Questions & Answers: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/aspnetboilerplate?sort=newest