NOTE: This is a Non-Apache Release
- [+] Published
- [+] Published
- [+] A specified geo coordinate system has been able to be used in map series. (In the past map series could only creat an inner exclusive geo coodinate system). Thus, map series can be used to control color of a geo component. Moreover, a geo coordinate system can be shared among map series and other series, like scatter series. See series-map.geoIndex.
- [+] Added focusNodeAdjacency action, which enables trigger adjacent highlight of graph through API.
- [+] Added series-pie.animationType, which enables more animation effects.
- [+] Callback function have been supported in animationDuration, which enables different animation duration of data items.
- [+] min and max have been supported in category axis.
- [+] category axis has been changed to show all categories by default, in spite of whether there is data in categories. In the past, categories in the end that has no data will not be displayed.
- [+] When using singleAxis,
series.datahas supported one-dimension array, like
[11, 23, 44].
- [+] dataZoom has supported singleAxis.
- [+] Exposed throttle util method:
- [+] candlestick has supported barWidth, barMinWidth and barMaxWidth. See #4783.
- [+] lines chart has supported symbol, symbolSize.
- [+] Added support for show end text and data label at the same time in visualMap-piecewise. See visualMap-piecewise.showLabel, and See #4845.
- [+] When using visualMap to control a series, it has supported that some data items escape from the control by visualMap, but use its series visual settings (color, symbol, ...). See the paragraph of
Configure mappingin visualMap.
- [^] Enhanced the effect of grid (cartesian) when on data displayed.
- [^] Added parameter
dataIndexin showTip event.
- [^] Fixed vulnerability about XSS in tooltip. See #4769.
- [^] Fixed that some attributes did not work in series-graph.edgeLabel. See #4555.
- [^] Fixed tick render problem when
stirngin series-gauge. See #4617.
- [^] Fixed series-gauge.pointer.show problem. See #4618.
- [^] Fixed series-radar render error in a case that no data exists.
- [^] Fixed markArea.label.normal.show problem. See #4723.
- [^] Enhanced the process when data is equals or less then zero in log axis. See #4743 and #3161.