- This is a general log viewer. It can parse the log files by provide regular expression configuration.
- Support several log format, such as spring-boot, Android, iOS, Visual studio, etc.
- Theoretically, this tool can be used to analyze any log format as long as you write regular expressions for it.
- 1.After config the regular expression(REGULAR) in ini configuration files, and set the result map in REGMAP, then can analyze and display the log files.
- 2.Can filter the log according machine/Process Id/Thread Id, log level, log text etc.
- 3.Can calculate and get the elapse from the same thread of adjacent logs, so can identify the performance issue quickly.
- 4.Can sort according any column .
- 5.Can open Visual Studio and identify the source code by double click the log item, if there is source filename and line number in logs.
- 1.Sample file Standard-SpringBoot.ini , the log file is spring log demo, can get logs from multi servers by distributed shell .
- REGULAR : defines the regular expression for a log. Regex Match Tracer is recommended for writing and validating regular expressions.
- TIME_FORMAT : define the date and time format, now only support 4 format(ref sample).
- 3.REGMAP : define the regular result and log part's correspondence.
- 4.LEVELMAP: define the log level's correspondence.
- Support pipe source, so can support real-time log(tail -f xxx | adb logcat | idevicelogsys | etc.)