The purpose of this repo is to aggregate issues filed against the kubeadm component.
What is Kubeadm ?
Kubeadm is a tool built to provide best-practice "fast paths" for creating Kubernetes clusters. It performs the actions necessary to get a minimum viable, secure cluster up and running in a user friendly way. Kubeadm's scope is limited to the local node filesystem and the Kubernetes API, and it is intended to be a composable building block of higher level tools.
Common Kubeadm cmdlets
- kubeadm init to bootstrap the initial Kubernetes control-plane node.
- kubeadm join to bootstrap a Kubernetes worker node or an additional control plane node, and join it to the cluster.
- kubeadm upgrade to upgrade a Kubernetes cluster to a newer version.
- kubeadm reset to revert any changes made to this host by kubeadm init or kubeadm join.
- Installing kubeadm
- Creating a cluster
- Command-line reference
- Configuration API reference (pick an API version from the list of packages)
Community, discussion, contribution, and support
Learn how to engage with the Kubernetes community on the community page.
You can reach the maintainers of this project at the Cluster Lifecycle SIG.
The full picture of which direction we're taking is described in this blog post.
Please also refer to the latest milestones in this repo.
Code of conduct
Participation in the Kubernetes community is governed by the Kubernetes Code of Conduct.