- Added support for passing union types in builders.
- Added end line, token position and file position information for comments.
- [PHP 8.0] Add support for variable syntax tweaks RFC.
- Fixed generation of invalid code when using the formatting preserving pretty printer, and inserting code next to certain nop statements. The formatting is still ugly though.
getDocComment()no longer requires that the very last comment before a node be a doc comment. There may not be non-doc comments between the doc comment and the declaration.
- Allowed arbitrary expressions in
list(), rather than just variables. In particular, this allows
isset(($x)), which is legal PHP code.