- New precision setting in
- Move-semantics for some ctors
- Added details to exception messages
- Clarified when exceptions are thrown
- Secure memory-wiping allocator (via compilation flag, settable via cmake)
- For this, we changed all STL datatypes to macros, but all unchanged by default.
- Lots of minor build-related improvements
- Notably, cmake support for ccache
- More supported systems
- VS2010 (for now, but you can always use old versions of JsonCpp)
Note: 1.7.0 was recalled b/c it accidentally included
SecureAlloc by default.