New in this release since 1.5:
- Destructuring Alternation
- New Builtins:
- SQL-style builtins
- and more!
- Add support for ASAN and UBSAN
- Make it easier to use jq with shebangs (8f6f28c8)
$ENVbuiltin variable to access environment
JQ_COLORSenv var for configuring the output colors
jqwithout a program argument now always assumes
.for the program, regardless of stdin/stdout. (5fe05367)
- Make sorting stable regardless of qsort. (7835a724)
- Adds a local oniguruma submodule and the
./configure --with-oniguruma=builtinoption to make it easier to build with oniguruma support on systems where you can't install system-level libraries. (c6374b6a and 02bad4b2)
- And much more!