Vue tooling for VS Code.
I quit my job to travel nomadically, to work on Open Source and to conduct independent study/research.
Vetur is my main focus in Open Source. Your help will alleviate my financial burden and allow me to spend more time working on Vetur. Thank you
Thanks to the following companies for supporting Vetur's development:
|Request and perform code reviews from inside your IDE. Review any code, even if it's a work-in-progress that hasn't been committed yet, and use jump-to-definition, your favorite keybindings, and other IDE tools. Try it free.|
- Linting / Error Checking
- Component Data: auto-completion and hover-information for popular Vue frameworks and your own custom components
- Experimental Interpolation Features: auto-completion, hover information and type-checking in Vue template
- VTI: Surface template type-checking errors on CLI
- Global components: support define global components.
- Install Vetur.
- Try it with Veturpack.
- Refer to setup page for setting up.
- Refer to each feature's own page for setting up specific features.
- You can restart Vue language service when Vetur slow (#2192)
- yarn pnp (https://vuejs.github.io/vetur/guide/setup.html#yarn-pnp)
MIT © Pine Wu