This repository is used to address the code of openEuler ci bot.
You'll need to setup a MySQL Database before you are getting started. This is an example to create Database instance.
- Setup MySQL instance by the Huawei Cloud Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Login in MySQL with your account and password
- Create database instance by running the following command
CREATE DATABASE cibot;
The information of database instance will be used in the following Installation.
Some sensitive configurations items support reading from environment variables. you can set the following environment variables in your OS:
If you want to clear some tags when the pull request source branch changes, you can configure it in the configuration file(config.yaml). for example see config.yaml delLabels fields.Description:
- kind,sig,openeuler-cla,priority Delete labels beginning with kind,sig,openeuler-cla or priority.
- lgtm Delete labels lgtm or beginning with lgtm-.
- Except for the above description items, other labels will be judged as equal.
See the Command Help file for details.
For Chinese version, please refer to 命令帮助.
See the LICENSE file for details.