QEMU test provider for virt-test
This is the official  test provider for the following subtest types:
- Generic (Virtualization backend agnostic)
Really quick start guide
- Fork this repo on github
- Create a new topic branch for your work
- Create a new test provider file in your virt test repo, like:
cp io-github-autotest-qemu.ini myprovider.ini
[provider] uri: file:///home/foo/Code/tp-qemu [generic] subdir: generic/ [qemu] subdir: qemu/ [openvswitch] subdir: openvswitch/
You can optionally delete temporarily the io-github-autotest-qemu.ini file, just so you don't have test conflicts. Then you can develop your new test code, run it using virt test, and commit your changes.
- Make sure you have inspektor installed.
inspekt checkall --disable-style E501,E265,W601,E402,E722,E741 --no-license-check
- Fix any problems
- Push your changes and submit a pull request
- That's it.
 You can always create your own test provider, if you have special purposes, or just want to develop your work independently.