You can use it to automatically remove the mosaics in images and videos, or add mosaics to them.
This porject based on "semantic segmentation" and "Image-to-Image Translation".
|origin||auto add mosaic||auto clean mosaic|
- Compared with DeepCreamPy
- Style Transfer
|origin||to Van Gogh||to winter|
An interesting example:Ricardo Milos to cat
You can either run DeepMosaics via pre-built binary package or from source.
Pre-built binary package
- Require Windows_x86_64, Windows10 is better.
- Different pre-trained models are suitable for different effects.[Introduction to pre-trained models]
- Run time depends on computer performance(The current version does not support gpu, if you need to use gpu please run source).
- If output video cannot be played, you can try with potplayer.
- GUI version update slower than source.
Run from source
This code depends on opencv-python, torchvision available via pip install.
Clone this repo
git clone https://github.com/HypoX64/DeepMosaics cd DeepMosaics
Get pre-trained models
- Add Mosaic (output media will save in './result')
python3 deepmosaic.py --media_path ./imgs/ruoruo.jpg --model_path ./pretrained_models/mosaic/add_face.pth --use_gpu 0
- Clean Mosaic (output media will save in './result')
python3 deepmosaic.py --media_path ./result/ruoruo_add.jpg --model_path ./pretrained_models/mosaic/clean_face_HD.pth --use_gpu 0
If you want to test other image or video, please refer to this file.
Training with your own dataset
If you want to train with your own dataset, please refer to training_with_your_own_dataset.md