English | 中文
You can use it to automatically remove the mosaics in images and videos, or add mosaics to them.
This project is based on "semantic segmentation" and "Image-to-Image Translation".
Try it at this website!
|origin||auto add mosaic||auto clean mosaic|
- Compared with DeepCreamPy
- Style Transfer
|origin||to Van Gogh||to winter|
An interesting example:Ricardo Milos to cat
You can either run DeepMosaics via a pre-built binary package, or from source.
Try it on web
You can simply try to remove the mosaic on the face at this website.
Pre-built binary package
- Requires Windows_x86_64, Windows10 is better.
- Different pre-trained models are suitable for different effects.[Introduction to pre-trained models]
- Run time depends on computers performance (GPU version has better performance but requires CUDA to be installed).
- If output video cannot be played, you can try with potplayer.
- GUI version updates slower than source.
Run From Source
This code depends on opencv-python, torchvision available via pip install.
Clone this repo
git clone https://github.com/HypoX64/DeepMosaics.git cd DeepMosaics
Get Pre-Trained Models
- Add Mosaic (output media will save in './result')
python deepmosaic.py --media_path ./imgs/ruoruo.jpg --model_path ./pretrained_models/mosaic/add_face.pth --gpu_id 0
- Clean Mosaic (output media will save in './result')
python deepmosaic.py --media_path ./result/ruoruo_add.jpg --model_path ./pretrained_models/mosaic/clean_face_HD.pth --gpu_id 0
If you want to test other images or videos, please refer to this file.
Training With Your Own Dataset
If you want to train with your own dataset, please refer to training_with_your_own_dataset.md